How to download Facebook Live videos for repurposing
Facebook Live is a wonderful thing but they sure don’t make it easy to save your videos to your own computer for using later on other channels like YouTube and Vimeo. Fortunately, there’s a workaround. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the live stream video on your personal or business Page timeline.
- Play the video and right-click to save the URL.
- Paste the URL into another tab.
- Change the www. to an m. in the URL and hit enter (switching to the mobile version).
- Play the video and right-click to see the “Save video as” option.
- Click it, name the video something you like and save to your desktop.
It’s as easy that and you now have an MP4 of your live broadcast ready to be used wherever you like.